cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partial delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone! Someone could help me because I can not make a partial delivery. I want to create a delivery, taking only some of the sales position, I tried with the VL10 or the VL10A, but, selecting only several of the positions, the system takes all the positions of the order.

How can I do?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can create a delivery for the selected items with the "background" button in vl10* transactions. The "dialog" button just calls transaction vl01n (where you can also not make a preselection).

(note 383254)

Jelen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you explain with scenario please.

What is position mean?

Former Member
0 Kudos

For example I have a sales order with 10 items and I want to create the delivery for only 3 of these articles.

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you let me know is in your sales order process 1 sales order-1 delivery -1 billing document or you can crete multiple deliveries ?.If it is multiple then in sales order item details you can select other materials delivery block then sales order.Then create the delivery you can see your 3 materials in delivery.Or create one delivery then remove line items which you dont want then process the delivery..

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried to take only a few items from an order, but in the delivery, the system takes them all.

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you attach a screen ?,Have you set delivery block to other items which you dont require in delivery ?.

colin_cheong
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The standard always takes all if there is no distinction among the sales line item.

Distinction for example, different delivery date or different shipto party.

if user are so sure of what to be in the DO, just delete all those you don't intend to send?

Alternatively, use schedule delivery to control the item grouping.