cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consumption in network.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

i have an query we have a project on that project network is there and material is assigned to that network. now at the time of cn25 when user consume that material simply what they do they delete that material and do give some other material with mvt 281 instead of 281q . so beacuse of this the stock is reduce from normal stock not from project stock. my question is how will i restrict them. or is there is any settings so without 281 q mvt they are not able to consume the material. please experts help me in this scenario......

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

hi akshay garg,

try the user exit CONFPS01 PS confirmation: Determine customer specific default  values and

CONFPS05 PS confirmation: Customer specific enhancements when saving

sit with abaper look at these two user exit and make special indictor field mandatory there with

mvt 281 q so if he is giving the  some other material other than the material at project it will always reduce the stock from project stock with mvt type 281 q.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sulabh,

in t-code opst under goods movement there i a field termination of goods movement. so will it work for my requirement.

i got suggestion from one of the experts to apply backflush i apply it but i did't work can you tell me steps for it.. or will it work for my requirement.

regards

akshaygarg.

0 Kudos

hi akshay,

i thing user exit will suffice your requirements if  it will not work then go with this settings might be it work for you. i have applied the confps05 and it fulfill my requirement for the confirmation settings in cn25

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sulabh,

thanks for quick reply. i will give this user exit to my abap team and if it work correctly i will awards the points

regards

akshay

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akshay,

1. You should use option 1/2/3(Reservation for network) during adding of material component.

2. Remove the authorization of mvt 411 from user.

Regards,

Pranav

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi pranav,

suppose a material has a normal stock and project stock also. at the time when doing cn25 he delete the material there and manually give some other material there on same network with mvt type 281 instead of 281 q.. so due to this it will reduced the stock from normal stock. my requirement is how will i restrict user to do so. so even if he is manually entering material there without mvt type 281 q he can't post the goods movement.

please experts at the time of giving solution please gives detail steps...

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to approach this in 2 steps:

1) Use a enhancement/user exit to restrict user to go and edit list of components in CN25.You can use 'backflush' indicator for all components so that user need not do any modification in components screen of CN25

2) Also restrict the users from any addition/deletion of components in CJ20N/CN22 excpet the authorised user.

This way you can ensure material is only consumed from proejct stock but not from plant stock.

One more thing Akshay, do not always expect detail solution. This is experts forum( assumption is that those who are posting and replying, all know how to build solution based on the hints or directions provided) and with some information you should be able to explore and build it.

Regards,

Mahendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi mahendra,

please tell me which user exit will help to do any modification in cn25. i have tick the bacflush indicator but still it allows to delete the material.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you go SPRO>IMG>Project Systems>Confirmation>Enhancements for confirmation.

Please read the 'IMG docuementation' for each node, you will see all the enhancements and their usage available for transaction CN25.

You can choose either 'develop custom specific input checks (2)' or 'Develop customer specific input checks while saving".

Check with the ABAP consultant which one you can use for the same.

Regards,

Mahendra