Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE: printing GR/GI slip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I need to print the GR/GI slip using BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE.

There are two fields in header structure (GOODSMVT_HEADER) to fill:

VER_GR_GI_SLIP

VER_GR_GI_SLIPX

I have filled the first one for example. with ‚1’ (for ‚individual slip’) and set ‚X’ on the second one but it doesn’t work.

Using the parameter NDR like

(DATA l_ndr TYPE c VALUE ’X’.)
     SET PARAMETER ID 'NDR' FIELD l_ndr.

before calling BAPI doesn’t work either.

When I set the parameter-id using transaction ‚su01’ (user maintenance) the BAPI prints permanently regardless of wihich fields are filled or not filled. I need the printing only if it is required.

Any ideas? Thank you.

Regards,

Kai

P.S.: If it is necessary to know: The print flag by transaction 'mb01' works correct.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

You may check SAP note 520813

12. Question:

What do I have to keep in mind if I want to trigger the print output of a goods receipt or goods issue document when I execute the BAPI?

Answer:

You must make sure that a user name is transferred in the PR_UNAME field in the header structure. This user is used for determining the print parameters. You must set the value 'X' for the 'NDR' parameter ID for this user. Make sure that all customizing-related settings have been made for this user.

The GOODSMVT_CODE import parameter is relevant for the print version. The transaction code is derived from this code (see table T158G, for example, code 04 stands for MB1B). The BAPI uses the print version that is assigned to this transaction for the goods receipt/goods issue document. This is customized in transaction OMBR. Check your Customizing and make sure that you have assigned a print version to this transaction and that a conditional output record exists.

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you solved this?

I´m having the same problem...could you help me?

thanks

Seba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Anyone have solution for this?

Any help will rewarded

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyone?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm working on the same issue and thats what I see in the help :

<i>

You cannot set the indicator manually for movements that are posted from other applications. This means that in this case you have to set the indicator through the user parameter NDR.</i>

Any idea?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Cenk,

It's an older issue, still did not solve it. We are using summary slips. Setting parameter NDR in SU01 (user master record) helps and the message is created (when values VER_GR_GI_SLIP, VER_GR_GI_SLIPX are set), but we are not able to get immediate printing of documents.

The thing is that BAPI is called from an Portal (webdynpro) application and I believe that external applications can't provide immediate printing of those messages. Am I right?

Any help is appreciated

Former Member
0 Kudos

You may check SAP note 520813

12. Question:

What do I have to keep in mind if I want to trigger the print output of a goods receipt or goods issue document when I execute the BAPI?

Answer:

You must make sure that a user name is transferred in the PR_UNAME field in the header structure. This user is used for determining the print parameters. You must set the value 'X' for the 'NDR' parameter ID for this user. Make sure that all customizing-related settings have been made for this user.

The GOODSMVT_CODE import parameter is relevant for the print version. The transaction code is derived from this code (see table T158G, for example, code 04 stands for MB1B). The BAPI uses the print version that is assigned to this transaction for the goods receipt/goods issue document. This is customized in transaction OMBR. Check your Customizing and make sure that you have assigned a print version to this transaction and that a conditional output record exists.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My Requirement is that i do not want to Print the Slip

how do i disable it
I am Getting the print pop up to print the slip after the BAPI