cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free goods

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI !

I have a business requirement for free goods where we need to give 2/3 different free goods with a single item. how come in case of exclusive we can add only one atem not more than that.

Pleae give some suggestion .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pitabash,

Just wanted to understand your requirement in bit more detail,

Case 1 : Do you need Multiple Items been free with only one Main Item

i.e. Buy Mat A 10 PC and Get (1 PC B ,2 PC X and 1 PC Y) free ? (In One Condition Record)

Or

Case  2 : You have requirement where , Multiple Items can come under Mulitple Records.

i.e. Buy Mat A 10 PC and Get 1 PC B Free

Buy Mat A  8 PC and Get 2 PC C Free

Buy Mat A 12 PC and Get 3 PC X Free ??

If your requirement is Case 1 , Then SAP does not have ability to manage the same.

But you can use Sales BOM and create New Mat Code and go ahead with the requirement using that New Mat Code.

Regards,

Mahendra Jani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Mahendra !

my scenario is case-1, 

So thanks for your suggestion..

Regards

Pitabash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pitabash,

If your issue is resolved or my answer is helpful than close the thread with marking it answered.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Mahendra Jani.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member216765
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

In SAP you cannot maintain more then one material as free item in one condition records. where as If you provide different Free material then you can manually change Item category in the Sales Order to TANN, by this way system will use the Condition Type R100 to provide 100% discount to the line items   

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Condition records are just for maintaining the values which are picked automatically for those condition types are not to be maintained manually.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Thanks you for posting answer...

But is there any way to do it without creating another condition record. ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just create the condition type maintain the condition records.in condition type there are scales defined from which you can define the quantitiy of free goods by clicking on the exclusive button.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create a condition record for this scnerio