SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Converting pr in a po

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

In my scenario, i run mrp and some purchase requisitions are created to a single article. Then, i use tcode me59n to convert the PR in PO. But, the system converts each pr in any po. I need to get all these purchase requisitions and convert them in only one purchae order using the me59n Can you help me?

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The only way to combine them manually is to go to the delivery schedule tab on the PO item and add one line per req. (or drag and drop them onto the "shopping basket" on the delivery schedule tab)Instead of adding the requisition numbers on the PO item line. This will add all of the reqs to the one line as you requested.

BR

Ajay

former_member189773
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Andre,

Either you try entering the article/merchandise range "from - to" in wrp1 screen or you can try the option  of collective purchase order through wf10 transaction..

Best,

Vikram

0 Kudos

Hello Vikram,

I tried to use the WRP1 tcode, but i populated the article field with my article but it didn`t work. I see in this tcode the Planning Date field filled with the today date and the Replenishment Lead Time populated with the number 5. Should i change anything?

You suggested to me the WF10 tcode but the system requires a Distribution Center and the Procurement period. What is this period? Is it possible to change this parameters?

Thank you so much.

0 Kudos

Hi Andre,

kindly check your reorder point and your current stock position, also make sure these parameters are  maintained properly in the Logistics store tab. Use MB53 to check stock level in stores.

In case if you are using collective PO for procurement mention the DC through which stock will be transferred to stores.Procurement period is nothing but the term that indicates the delivery schedule. It can be anything between the date in which PO is raised and the date in which your vendor can deliver the stock.

Best,

Vikram