cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOD Detour Routing Correctly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,
I'm having an issue resolving the standard SOD Detour path. My current problem is when I have a request with SOD Conflicts and I approve the first path it goes to the next path instead of detouring to a different path. If possible, please review my configuration and let me know if there's any incorrect steps configured.

MSMP Configuration Rule ID (Custom Initiator - confirmed it works correctly):

MSMP Configuration - Maintain Paths. Default path includes a detour RuleID at the stage level

MSMP Configuration - Maintain Route Mapping. Rule results ties back to the Rules in the second configuration step

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Kunal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

neerajmanocha
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal,

There is another routing enabled setting under 'Maintain Task Setting' which should be checked and enabled as equal to the detour setting given under Modify setting.

Please ensure that your Maintain Task Setting with Routing Enabled checkbox is checked and configured properly. Once done, regenerate the MSMP workflow.

Ideally this should resolve your issue.

Thanks & Regards

Neeraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Neeraj,

Thank you that was the missing piece.

Regards,
Kunal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal,

Can you please check that you have maintained the "from Stage"(Manager stage in your case), "To path"(The SOD detour path) correctly in the "Maintain Route Mapping" of MSMP corresponding to the detour path.

Best Regards,

Smriti

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is not working . I have 1 path and 2 stages with Initiator GRAC_aR_INITIATOR .

MSMP workflow is giving errors if I keep only functional module GRAC_MSMP_DETOUR_SODVIOL in the route mapping . it is asking for initiator result value GRAC_RULE_RESULT not mapped.

If I map this , it is not checking for SoDs at all .

Can you tell me how to configure re routing using functional module GRAC_MSMP_DETOUR_SODVIOL