cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

infoView login

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We use BO XI 3.1 with SSO to log in to InfoView and while clicking log out, we are presented with InfoView window to enter username and password.  Instead, how can I get a window to display the follwoing:

You have successfully logged out of your SSO. 

To log back in through single sign on Click here (the link to InfoView)
To completely exit and close this window
Click here

TIA

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is possible with SDK.

If you can write code to bypass the inforview login(SSO)   sccessful login leading to INforview portal .

For unsuccessful login or logout you can redirect the page to some default.jsp where you would show the options and messages like..

You have successfully logged out of your SSO. 

To log back in through single sign on Click here (the link to InfoView)
To completely exit and close this window
Click here

If you do not know SDK then I would suggest to log incident on support portal. They will definately will help you

out.

Cheers,

Tej

aasavaribhave
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

you cannot or need not use SDK for this. With SDK code you would be using token or serializedsession to bypass Infoview logon. Then once the control is over in InfoViewApp application, you cannot control anything from withing SDK app if a link such as logout is clicked from InfoViewApp.

If you have already configured sso with InfoViewApp and can logon from portal, you need to create an HTML or jsp page ( whatever you want, based on logic you need to embedd) and edit url.exit parameter in tomcat55/webapps/InfoViewApp/WEB-INF/web.xml

<context-param>       

<param-name>url.exit</param-name>       

<param-value>http://servername:8080/InfoViewApp/muctsomlogout.htm</param-value>   

</context-param>

where muctsomlogout.htm is your custom created logout page and you can save it in InfoViewApp directory or wherever you want, as long as you specify correct path in url.exit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you both for your replies,  We have configured SSO and users login to InfoView using a link, from desktop short cuts,  or from favorites. 

When they click logout, the InfoView portal appears and users attempt to login & enter their username and password (which doesn't work) that is why I'd like to see another window open with options: close and Logout completely, or goback (click link) to log back in again. 

The HTML solution seems like a good approach.

TIA

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am unaware of SDK, but guess it should be possible with SDK.

Sujit.