cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC10 Error Risk analysis is mandatory for this stage but Risk analysis already been done

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day experts

have a slight problem, when trying to approve an unlock user request after running a risk analysis system pulls out the error that the risk analysis is mandatory but however i have already run the risk analysis.. please advice.

kind regards

Lebo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lebogang,

Firstly, the "Maintain Configuration AC 10.0" guide, page 29 for Parameter Id 1071 states that the Risk Analysis results are intended for Approver's screen. However when an approver opens the Request the Risk Analysis is not executed automatically and the approver have to manually do the same. So, kindly check the parameter ID1071 as per the guide.

Secondly, check at the stage level settings whether it has 'Risk analysis mandatory'  set as YES because it might be the reason of the error. Please set to NO, else you need to do the analysis atleast once before you save/submit the message for approval.

I hope this information helps.

Regards,

Yukti

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Yukti

i have checked parameter 1071 and was set to Yes. i then changed the stage level setting and adjusted to No and the requests worked. thank you so much

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Lebogang,

Thats great... ... If you wish to close this thread, you may mark it as Answered.

Regards,

Yukti

saksham
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Lebogang,

The parameter 1071 enables the option for automatic risk analysis.

The message 'risk analysis is mandatory' message comes from the stage setting: Risk Analysis Mandatory.Setting it to 'Yes' will make the aprrovers see this message/error.

Kind Regards,

Saksham Minocha