Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing two different smart forms from single driver program

HarshalVakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have created two different smart forms which are triggered by the single driver program for CO02, CO03 transactions to print 4 different pages.

when i run transaction i have to select the printer and click print 4 times (as there are four different pages).

is it posssible to print all four pages by selecting printer once? how?

thanks,

Harshal Vakil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harshal,

You can try with SSF_OPEN & SSF_CLOSE function modules.

So that you will not get the dialog window for printing..

So it will be printed directly one by one.

Regards,

Ramya R

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

HarshalVakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shravan,

yes exactly. print preview pop ups are coming up during FM call.

can you explain how to disable the pop up. would like to have the pop up for the first time. but I would also like to know to disable completely if i have printer information.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harshal,

Yes due to that popup only it is happening. to suppress that pop up oly i said to use those 2 function modules.

Please refer this link

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ABAP/Smart+Forms

CONTROL_PARAMETERS-NO_OPEN and CONTROL_PARAMETERS-NO_CLOSE that you must set to 'X'.

Regards,

Ramya R

Former Member
0 Kudos

As suggested by Ramya - Use the flags in structure CONTROL_PARAMETERS. There are some others like NO_DIALOG and DEVICE where you can pass your printer device - so you do not need to prompt for them.

Please note that if you do not pass on sufficient information to enable smartform to print, it sometimes still displays the popup to get the missing info.  Search the forum for some code examples. Has been discussed a couple of times - In fact I found this here a few years ago .

Regards,

Shravan

HarshalVakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramya,

which are the parameters I need to populate for the function ssf_open and ssf_clode?

there are no_open and no_close and other parameters. can you explain which will fulfill the requirement.?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harshal,

I guess the print-preview pop-ups are coming up during the Smartform FM call. Verify this? If this is true then you can disable pop-ups by changing the way you populate the parameters for FM call. You can have it once for only the first one or disable it completely if you already have the printer info.

Regards,

Shravan