SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archive the dunned documents contained in the dunning historie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Using the t-code SARA I would like to archive dunning history.

In the Preprocessing process I enter the dunning ID= NEIR and the date=02.02.2003 in the variant.

But there is data process, in the spool I have the massage: Document 000024221049 has not been archived yet.

Searching on the forum I read that:  You can only archive dunning histories if you have already archived the dunned documents contained in the histories.

Can you please assist with how to archive dunned document ?

I try object FI_MKKDUNN from t-code SARA but I don’t get the issue solved.

Thanks in advance

Thierno

2 REPLIES 2

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Thierno:

you need to have archived the underlying fica documents via FI_MKKDOC.  only then can you archive as you wish.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Thank you  William for your help. I get the dunning history archived. You have to do it in the following order:

1. archive print document (using ISU_PRDCL and ISU_PRDCH)
  2. archive clearing document using FI_MKKDOC
  3. archive FICA (document numner) documents using FI_MKKDOC
  4. archive dunning history using FI_MKKDUNN

I have to archive dunning history from 2003, it means in my situation millions and millions dunning historys.

By running one dunning history as example, it last 6 second. So I decide to create multiple varaints,

I enter parameters: identification, date, BP, contract account, contract

But it will take more than one year to archive this in this way.

Can anyone explain me how can I better archive dunning history in order reduce this huge execution time ?

Thanks in advance.