Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing issue

0 Kudos

Hi Experts

we have sales order # xxxxxx

SKU# - $800.73

order was originally entered on 23/11/2011 with a pricing date of 07/12/2011.

The invoice #xxxxxx was generated on 25/02/2012 *After a price adjustment on 16/01/2012*

The price should have been $600.59 based on jthe invoice/PGI dates.

I have seen this a handful of times with (Dist Ch 11) invoices.

For some reason the Dist Ch 11 orders are holding pricing, instead of pricing at time of invoice.

Regards

Vinod

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

From your comments, what I observed is that your billing document fetches the price from sale order but your pricing condition have a different value.

If your requirement is that system should always check the pricing condition record rather sale order, then in copy control VTFL, change it to "B" for the field "Pricing Type" for your item category.

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi

I have created new order with same data, it is taking updated price working fine, but one purticular sales order and invoice which is old one prices are different,  can i cancel the invoice and againg recreate invoice?

Regards

Vinod

former_member211462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Vinod Agili

You said when you updated in the sales order the price is fine , well before cancelling that old invoice just try to update the price in the invoice then if still not possible cancel it and recreate it .

Regards

JNM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This issue can be solved by making changes in the coping controls.  Make the changes in the coping controls from delivery to billing. 

Check the pricing type in coping controls.

Harsha.