Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR and Success Factor Relation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Can any one share me  hat how the Success Factor is useful for HR,

My client started success factor and I need to provide data for Success Factor as per their requirement.

May I know what is the job of sap hr consultant for Success Factor.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

harishtk1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are lots of blogs in scn about Successfactors. It is a relatively new thing, so this may be the best source of information for the moment. Look for blogs by and Vinay Naithani to name just two.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your sharings on Success Factor,

Presently we are creating Z reports(I am not involving more) and using some of HR data for success factor,

but I don't have any clear guidelines from my Head to go further on this when & where,

and also I am not involving more on this due to some other issues

Ok if I got chance to work  then I will come back with more doubts on this.

Thanks to all for sharing valuable information and also requesting updates on the same.

With Regards,

KedharNath.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As SAP consultant you cannot directly go into success factors and start configuring. I agree in the different steps/tasks Luke is mentioning, but in terms of configuration you need to attend a one week course and get a sertificate, if not you will not be able to access the system. This you will probably get for free if you/your company is a success factor/SAP partner.

Hopefully, SAP will soon provide a standard interface and some more documentation.

BR

Erik

former_member31620
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Erik

Thanks for the useful info.

Could you kindly provide more info about this course? course name, availability in SAP EDUCATION site, certification procedure, cost etc....

How do I attend this course and certification? what are the prerequisites to attend this course/certification?

Thanks

Reddy         

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

You need to go directly to SuccessFactors for the courses. Currently I only know they are offering them in US and not in Europe, but I don't know about your location.

Best regards,

Luke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

They do as well offer live web based courses, so go directly to SuccessFactors and ask for price, time and date, then it should be possible for you to attend the course.

BR

Erik

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kedhar,

I have written some blogs on SuccessFactors and been to their SuccessConnect event this year, as well as HR2012 (Vegas and Milan) and SAPPHIRE.

SuccessFactors offer solutions for HR (Employee Central, BizX, JAM, Workforce Analytics etc). These will eventually becomes SAP's core solutions for HCM. Employee Central is their core HR system and is quite immature now, but it has 200 SAP developers working on it as we speak. BizX includes the Talent Management solutions and is now SAP's "go forward" solution for Talent Management.

Have you engaged with SuccessFactors about the project yet? It's hard to provide any specific information without the client requirements.

A SAP HCM Consultant is likely to be functional; performing requirement gathering, blueprinting, field mapping, integration design, configuring (not customizing), training etc.

Best regards,

Luke

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Successfactor is usually cloud solution and mainly for Appraisals, LSO, E rec, talent Management

and you can reach out to their community in successfactors.com