SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

print parameter for dunning activity

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi dear gurus...

the following dunning activity error is not proceeding to my further activities can any one share their ideas on this one.

i executed fpva dunning proposal system updated my dunning history and in my dunning activity fpvb following error is displaying in logs box.

can any one give a helpful information on dunning activity parameters out put device.

Output device is not specified in the parameters

Message no. EK371

Diagnosis

You did not specify an output device in the parameters for the dunning activity run. The system cannot create an application form.

System Response

The dunning activity run is cancelled.

Procedure

Enter an output device in the print parameters for the dunning activity run.

can any one explain this ..........

thanks..

honey..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ivor_martin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This appears to be an issue with the allocation of a printer during batch execution of the Dunning Activity run.

Perhaps yuo should check with Basis/Batch operations if they are (or not) specifying any default output device when running the batch run.

Check the User defaults for yourself (or the person running FPVB) in System->User Profile->Own Data.  You should have a default output device specified in your defaults tab.

I hope this helps.

Ivor M.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Honey,

I suppose the dunning activity that you are trying to run for the accouny is some kind of dunning notice.

Check the following Config path-

IMG->Financial Accounting ->Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable->Business Transactions->Dunning->Configure Dunning Activities

You need to give an application form against the dunning activity which you are using to generate the dunning notice.

Hope it helps

Thanks,
Amlan

former_member266656
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Like Amlan mentioned go to config path. and mention the form for correspondance there, which you must have defined in print work bench of contract account R/P ( Tcode EFRM ).

menu path for print work bench.

Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable-Basic Functions-Print Workbench-Define application forms.

hope this helps

Regards

Girish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please upload the screenshots of the application log (with setting '4' - additional information) for the proposal run and for the activity run.

regards,
K

ivor_martin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This appears to be an issue with the allocation of a printer during batch execution of the Dunning Activity run.

Perhaps yuo should check with Basis/Batch operations if they are (or not) specifying any default output device when running the batch run.

Check the User defaults for yourself (or the person running FPVB) in System->User Profile->Own Data.  You should have a default output device specified in your defaults tab.

I hope this helps.

Ivor M.