cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

adding custom fields in FPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My requirement is adding fields in portfolio items level in FPM. I have already done this for project and phase level.

Component /RPM/ITEM_DETAILS has the view vi_gen_info where i need to add custom fields.

But the node item_attribute is nor getting updated with those z fields.

This component is mapped to INM_SDC_PPM_OBJECTS...Here i am able to update those z fields in the component controller.

But this is not reflecting in the component /RPM/ITEM_DETAILS.

In component  /RPM/ITEM_DETAILS if i try update mapping...It gives an info msg..Mapping between notes of different enhancement not possible...plz help...urgent.

Thanks,

D.dutta.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can add fields to item details with Customizing under SAP Portfolio an Project Management --> Portfolio Management --> Global Customizing --> Global Field Settings --> Define Custom Field Configuration --> Object Type RIH --> UI Configuration or for a specific portfolio type SAP Portfolio an Project Management --> Portfolio Management --> Global Customizing --> Portfolio-Dependent Settings --> Define Portfolio Types --> mark your type --> Portfolio Fields Override.

Best regards

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi thomas,

thanks for the quick reply...functional emp have already save that in spro...

i need to do this at web dynpro level...

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

INM_SDC_PPM_OBJECTS. components interface controller is also not updating...I guess if i am able to get those z fields in the interface controller...it will update the rest..

thanks ..

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, debrah,

i have similar issue.

Node in interface controller INM_SDC_PPM_OBJECTS is nor getting updated with appendind z fields.

Could you describe steps to reach results, please?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once you have appended the fields in standard structure.

Ask the functional guy to do the configuration in spro.

Those fields will be available for them then.

Later in the webdnpro component, the node which is having rest of the fields of that structure will populate your z fields too at runtime (we can see this during debugging ).

Thanks,

Debrath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Debrath,

I got one requirement for portal application.

in my requirement in ztable some fields are there those fields ther are displaying in portal by using webdynpro component  FPM_GAF_COMPONENT , hecm_ecm_planning_ui_gaf.

I added some more fields in the z table so client want to display these fields also in the portal.

Let me know we need to add in fpm these fields or it is SPRO setting related. in above discussion i came to know we append fields in statandard table what it is.

Please do the help.

Rgards,

Maruthi S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maruthi,

Earlier how did those custom fields appear in the layout... you did any context updation in any components ?..

If NO then just inform your fuctional guy , that you have added some more fileds in the table, and they will configure it in the layout.

Make sure the table is activated.

Thanks,

Debrath.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Thanks a Lot for your help...The item alterations are only done through spro..

They had to assign those custom fields to views and sub views part.

Thanks & Regards,

Debrath.