cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WBS is not allowed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there 

I have a Confirmation which has the status “Error in process”.  In the bbp_pd says that there is a problem with the transfer.

And the idoc has the status 51 quoting that the WBS is not allowed.

When I check the wbs in the ECC transaction we05, it has the status REL

Could please anyone help me to find out where the issue comes from?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

pratap_l
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Carl,

Please check with the Backend Team and get the error related to the IDOc ( as the confirmation is posted in the backend via IDOc's)

I assume that this is related to the GL Account, not sure though.

Hope this helps!!

BR// 420

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please chceck Tcode RZ20 and under Enterprise Buyer Monitors select it and check the Error for your Confirmaton. Usually this might be problem with the data you are using. Kindly cross check the data you are using. This might me the master data issue

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should re-run that idoc using Txn BD87. Can you do that? Let me know if it works for you.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thank you, but reprocessing Idoc in BD87 does not work, I retrieve the same error message.

Could it be that although WBS is in status REL it's only available for specific level, and thus this WBS is in a wrong level, causing the Confirmation to be error in process?

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should check with CO consultant. Check whether one has implemented WBS element properly.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, 

user has approved the Shopping Cart and then he realized he had forgotten to add the Summary.

Is there any way I can force the System to get the summary added?

Thanks a lot