Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to add BIDDER in RFX - BIDX - Portal

farooq_basha
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

From yesterday, we are not able to add BIDDER from BIDX type.

ABove Screen I am trying to select and ADD but it is not replicating to TABLE.

Please can any one has faced this problem or else any one to the solution to correct this.

Thanks and Regards,

Shaik Farooq

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

After you do this, please click on check button and find out any errors thrown.

Also check if any of the Badi/enhancements are causing this issue. You can deactivate them and check.

Regards,

Sushil.

farooq_basha
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sushil,

I have cross check all the thing, No error its throwing. Just not filling selected data in below table which I have mentioned.Even though I will cross by debugging again tomorrow. .

Do we have to maintain any PARTNER data which stop hear, any validity concept is there or any vendor related need to maintain for the partner. As we are selecting the define partners.

Please suggest me. Thanks

Regards,

Shaik farooq

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I faced a similar issue, you must have enhanced your change BADI to incorporate something. Please see if the partners are getting cleared there. For some reason it might be.

Make sure et_partners in BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI  method BBP_BID_CHANGE is filled correctly.It should solve the issue.

Regards,

Naveen

farooq_basha
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your Reply Naveen, Sorry for late reply.

Actually I tried by check above BADI but I have bot written any code there. Is there any other place I need to check this, Please can you help me how this bidding in the below table and any further condition it is checking which need to be done at configuration level.

Please guide me.

Thanks...

farooq_basha
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Any Inputs??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Farooq,

I had a similar issue and it was due to the code in the change badi for Rfx which was causing this. Now if its not because of the change badi , then it could be due to something to do with the role.

Regards,

Naveen

farooq_basha
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

It is related portal role else any other role related to PARTNER.

Thanks and Regards,

Shaik Farooq