cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complete a Proforma invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a problem where an item needs to be deleted from the sales order after a proforma invoice has been created. Now I know we cannot cancel a proforma invoice in VF11 and all that we can do is mark it complete in VF02. But the issue I am facing is that  'Complete'  in VF02 is greyed out. Can someone please help?

Regards

Deepak Joshi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member188027
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, If you have created Profarma invoice wrf Order and then you wan to change or edit/dilit line item at Sale order then only system allow for subsequent chnge.

If you wan to complete the Profarma Invoice, Go to VF02 put the Profarma invoice no. do not press enter, at header menu bar click on Billing Document and then click on Complete or ( Shift+F5

Regards,

Anand

former_member216765
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

A Proforma Invoice does not restrict you to cancel previous documents or line items. If it is a delivery related Proforma Invoice, you have to cancel the PGI from VL09 then delete the line item from Delivery in VL02N and re-do the PGI for correct line items.Now you can block the line item in Sales Order as it is free from all subsequent documents.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

where an item needs to be deleted from the sales order

I am not sure on your requirement.  When you say, you want to delete a line item in sale order, what are you going to achieve by changing the status of a proforma invoice ??  Even by changing the status of proforma to "Completed", you can still generate subsequent document for the said line item.  If at all, you want to prevent generating subsequent document for that line item, assign Reason for Rejection in sale order itself.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

By changing the status of Proforma invoice to completed I will be able to delete the line item from the sales order which has been wrongly entered there.

Regards

Deepak

PhaniKalvagunta
Contributor
0 Kudos

Try with VF02 initial screen.(Don't go to overview screen)

Phani Prasad

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear,

you can delete an item in a sales document if there are no subsequent documents.

regards,