Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

GRC AC 10.0: Login problem using End User Logon Page???

Hi,

I was configuring PSS. I had written in another thread of mine asking for the role(s) needed to access PSS service only (now it is closed). However, I found that "End User Logon Page" can be used for accessing such end user services.

I found that when I access the "End User Logon Page" link in a new browser, freshly, it is asking for user id and password! This is how end users will be accessing this link for resetting the passwords for their ids in the backend systems.

But when I log into GRC AC system and access NWBC (via NWBC tcode from ABAP system) with my user id and password, then access "End User Logon Page", then it gives me the page correctly (without asking for user id and password) where I simply have enter the user id to reset the password for. But end users will not be logging into GRC AC system directly and they need not have their IDs in the GRC AC system.

Can anybody tell me what is the problem?

Regards,

Faisal

Former Member
replied

Faisal:

You are probably getting the screen because you have not configured the USER on the End User Services.  You need to make sure that the guest user in configured in each of hte 10 services in SICF for the EU Logon Pages to work.

Thanks.

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? Ask a question