cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during export of java database.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm getting an error in export of Solution Manager 7.1 during java database export.

sapinst.log shows

CJS-30049  <html> <head> </head> <body> Execution of <font face="Monospaced">JLoad</font> tool '/opt/java1.4/bin/java -classpath /usr/sap/SOP/SYS/global/sltools/sharedlib/launcher.jar -showversion -Xmx512m -Xmpas:on -d64 com.sap.engine.offline.OfflineToolStart com.sap.inst.jload.Jload /usr/sap/SOP/SYS/global/security/lib/tools/iaik_jce.jar:/usr/sap/SOP/SYS/global/security/lib/tools/iaik_jsse.jar:

/usr/sap/SOP/SYS/global/security/lib/tools/iaik_smime.jar:/usr/sap/SOP/SYS/global/security/lib/tools/iaik_ssl.jar:

/usr/sap/SOP/SYS/global/sltools/sharedlib/tc_sec_secstorefs.jar:/oracle/client/10x_64/instantclient/ojdbc14.jar -sec SOP,jdbc/pool/SOP,/usr/sap/SOP/SYS/global/security/data/SecStore.properties,/usr/sap/SOP/SYS/global/security/data/SecStore.key -dataDir /SOPmedia/SOP_exp/JAVA/JDMP Check 'jload.log' and '/tmp/sapinst_instdir/NW701/LM/COPY/ORA/EXP/CENTRAL/AS/EXP/jload.java.log' for more information

jload.java.log shows

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sap/inst/common/LoggingConstants

at com.sap.inst.jload.Jload.<clinit>(Jload.java:28)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)

at com.sap.engine.offline.OfflineToolStart.main(OfflineToolStart.java:81)

We are on HP_UX 11.31 with Oracle 11.2.0.3 (recently migrated from 10.2.0.4)

I've already changed the jdbc drivers in config.properties to new 11x_64 client

Kindly help through this error.

Regards,

Suhail

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Dear Suhail,

I am facing the same problem. Could you please let us know your solution?

Thanks!

Bastian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please maintain the parameter key jdbc/pool/<SID>/Url as "jdbc:oracle:thin:@hostname:port:DBSID".

The port should match the value in the listener.ora file.

eg: jdbc:oracle:thin:@sgsgpsv0019:1527:MSX.

Thanks

Ramesh Nair

Former Member
0 Kudos

Read note http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/867976 - Changing JDBC driver on WEB AS Java 6.40/NW7.0x/7.1x and check if all steps are performed correctly.

Regards

Roman

0 Kudos

I've done the conf. as per note 867976 during the 11g upgrade. drivers i'm using ojdbc14.jar for 11.2

Regards,

Suhail

former_member189725
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you check the entries in the secure store via configtool for the rdbms driver location

The JLoad uses the secure store to connect to the database.

Also provide full permission to the file /usr/sap/SOP/SYS/global/sltools/sharedlib/launcher.jar

Regards

Ratnajit

former_member189725
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Open the configtool . When it prompts "connect to database" . Click no .

Change the value of rdbms.driverLocation to point to 11g jdbc driver .

Also provide full permission to /tmp/sapinst_instdir/NW701/LM/COPY/ORA/EXP/CENTRAL/AS/EXP directory.

Can you also paste the jload.log.

Regards

Ratnajit

0 Kudos

Hi ,

1. 1.The rdbms.driver location which is mentioned in config.properties is already changed to 11g location
  2. 2. The jload.java.log is already pasted.
  3. 3.I’ve already given full writes on tmp/sapinst_instdir/NW701/LM/COPY/ORA/EXP/CENTRAL/AS/EXP directory

Regards,

former_member189725
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Give full permission to /usr/sap/SOP/SYS/global/sltools/sharedlib/launcher.jar file.

Else  update the kernel on the source system to the latest and check if that works.

Regards

Ratnajit