cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export REPOLOAD Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,
    We are in process of migration CRM server from HP UX to LINUX OS. I took largest 10 tables from DB02 and in that REPOLOAD was mentioned as one of the 10 biggest tables in the CRM System. I used the tablesplitting and migration monitor to export these tables and did a test export .

All the tables / packages are exported. However, REPOLOAD is failing with the below error message.

ERROR: 2012-07-06 19:56:17 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask run
Unloading of 'REPOLOAD-2' export package is interrupted with exception.
java.io.FileNotFoundException: DATA/REPOLOAD.STR
        at com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask.buildTaskFileCommand(LoadTask.java:463)
        at com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask.processPackage(LoadTask.java:267)
        at com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask.run(LoadTask.java:195)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
        at com.sap.inst.lib.util.ThreadDispatcher$ThreadWrapper.run(ThreadDispatcher.java:113)

Few days back , we exported the same CRM System with normal sapinst procedure without table splitting. When I see the Data folder, I am not able to find the table REPOLOAD or export of REPOLOAD  inside DATA directory.

Kindly let us know how to fix this issue.

Thanks and Regards,
Vimalan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member189725
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

REPOLOAD is a table which contains compiled ABAP source codes specific to the operating system.

This table is actually populated when SGEN is run . It is delivered empty by SAP during a new installation. In case of export /import using SAPINST , the data for this table is not exported . Only the structure is exported under SAP0000.STR. You should not try splitting this table out of standard SAP package SAP0000. So don't worry , you are fine with what you are doing .  After the migration , the table will be populated running SGEN again .

Regards

Ratnajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

THanks for the information.

Sorry for keeping this thread open for long time.

Thanks and Regards,

Vimalan

Answers (0)