cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uninstantiated object "subject sidl interface"

nageshwar_reddy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Scenario - Third Party system (HTTP Sender) -> PI 7.3 -> NW BPM 7.3 Process (WS-RM receiver)

Note: BPM 7.3 is enabled in PI 7.3 and is not a separate SID/physical system

Note: I was able to successfully test the scenario NW BPM 7.3 Process(WS-RM Sender) -> PI 7.3 -> Third Party system (File Receiver)

I have created a BPM process, imported the Service definition from ESR, created a trigger to receive the message, deployed the process, Configured the web service for the process. tested the triggering of the the process using process repository and wsnavigator. Both cases test was successful and the bpm process was started and executed successfully.

I have configured the PI scenario.When  i activate the WS receiver adapter i get the following error message.

Problem during cache refresh.  Problem while updating a receiver agreement with object ID A282CFB2A8B13D8CA48371885656C499. :Exception: Uninstantiated object "subject sidl interface" inmethod IF_SRT_WSP_CONFIG_SIDL_XI~CREATE_CLNT_CTX_FROM_WSD of class CL_SRT_WSP_CONFIG_SIDL

Has anyone encountered this issue? Do you have any suggestions?

Is it possible to use WS-RM to trigger NW BPM 7.3 Process ? I did not find any sap documentation / notes suggesting this scenario is not possible.

Is it possible to make the NW BPM 7.3 process receive regular SOAP calls instead of WS-RM call?

FYI: I have searched SDN / SMP, went through bunch of discussions, articles, blogs and notes, tried debugging the manual cache refresh using the program SSRV_CPA_TEST. None of them have helped me so far in this scenario.

Message was edited by: Moderator

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nageshwar_reddy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Closing the issue, as the issue Uninstantiated object "subject sidl interface" is resolved by using an & instead of & in the URL. FYI. In some of my other URLs, it is working fine with & as well.

RSSIDL_DESERIALIZE_DEMO program  hint by helped in analyzing the issue.

SSRV_CPA_TEST program helped in debugging the manual cache refresh option.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i had same error: Uninstantiated object "subject sidl service".

And it was because in my wsdl, 3 kind of services (endpoints) were defined: for soap, httpGet, httpPost.

So i have modified the xml file using text editor, and removed blocks <wsdl:portType> ... </wsdl: portType>,

...<  <wsdl:binding name>...</wsdl:binding>, <wsdl:port>...</wsdl:port> related to NOT soap endpoints.

ss   then i have executed RSSIDL_DESERIALIZE_DEMO pgm using my local WSDL and get an OK in

<sidl:consistencyCheck>ok</sidl:consistencyCheck>

And i have generated my Logical port without pb, using my new local wsdl.

nageshwar_reddy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for the update.

I am not sure if we should be modifying the WSDL as it is pretty to common to have multiple end points in a WSDL.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

The error you get indicates that Interface Name and Namespace defined in the Receiver Agreement are not the same like that defined in the WSDL. You can check if the Interface Name and Namespace are set correctly in the Receiver Agreement according to the WSDL in the channel by using the report RSSIDL_DESERIALIZE_DEMO.

Once the WSDL is parsed, just look for sidl:INTERFACE element with the appropriate name. Check if the Interface Name and Namespace defined in the Receiver Agreement are the same like that defined from WSDL deserialization report. If not, you should correct the values in the Receiver Agreement and re-activate the changes.

Regards

Mark

nageshwar_reddy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mark, Thanks for your reply.

When I provided the WSDL URL that i used in communication channel as is to the program, i got the below error "No WSDL root element set":

I started playing around with the URL and found that & in the URL needs to be escaped.
After i escaped the &, it is retrieving the WSDL.

I now have another cache refresh error, "invalid: "WSRM" required for "OneWay" operation". While i am working through this issue, Do you have any suggestions on where to pick the WSDL URL from? Should i pick it from Service Registry, WSIL ? Should i use the EndPoint URL?