cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to make Reason for change (PREAS) in IT 8 mandatory

0 Kudos

I want to make resaon for change filed (PREAS) in IT 8 mandatory. I  have made suitable changes in T588M for IT 8 screen & made the field PREAS as mandatory. Still when I go to IT 8, it's not becoming mandatory.

Request please help.

Hiten

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Nadir
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hiten

Hired new employee in the development & check

Thanks & Regards

Nadir Sheikh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hiten,

Go to table V_T588M and select the MP000800 and enter

then you have to select the Variable key of your country grouping.

for instance if i am changing it for India which is country grouping 40 i will go to variable key 40 and double click and make the PREAS as Required field.

if there is no variable key for  your country grouping then select the line item that does not have any variable key and make the changes , the changes will reflect in your infotype 0008.

pleaes look at the screen shot for your reference. this is for India so i used variable key 40 here.

Regards,

khaja

0 Kudos

Dear Khaja,

Thanks for the reply. I had already done the settings as you have mentioned in the screen shot. Still in IT 8 PREAS field is not becoming mandatory. Attaching screen shots for T588M table.

Sujith_EM
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make sure the Screen, variable key and alternative screen you choose is the correct one. (please make sure it from status )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hiten,

we should use either Variable key or Feature field in the screen as shown in the screen shot.

please remove the feature field and save it . then go to PA30 and check, it will work.

Regards,

Khaja

0 Kudos

Dear Khaja,

I have tried removing the feature field & made it blank. Still PREAS is not mandatory.

Regards

Hiten

0 Kudos

Dear Sujith,

I have checked it once again from STATUS. The screen no, variable key & alternative screen are correct.

Regards

Hiten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hiten,

you might not saved the table entries after changes. please do the changes in T588M table and then save it. and then try

one more reason,  if you changed the P0008 feature then you need to activate it. then try.

if also if it is not reflecting then go to main screen of 0008 infotype which is without variable key , do the changes here and try.

Regards,

khaja