cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error In the IDT:[Data Federator Driver] [Server] [Connector 'XXXX_Finan_AP'] SAP NetWeaver BW has reported an RFC error: Error reading the data of InfoProvider 0FISCPER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a doubt regarding Information Design Tool.

I have created a Relational Connection using Bex Query, By using the same relational connection i have created a Data Foundation layer,

In the Data Foundation Layer when i had select "Show Table Values" it had shown the values, while i select the other table to show the values,

it throws an error. The error as follows

[Data Federator Driver] [Server] [Connector 'XXXX_Finan_AP']

SAP NetWeaver BW has reported an RFC error: Error reading the data of

InfoProvider 0FISCPER

Kindly suggest me.

Thanks & Regards

---------------------------

Karthik. Morishetty

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

Were you ever aboe to resolve this issue. I am having a similar problem. Howevre I only get it once I create an INfo Space in Explorer. All checks in the IDT, as well as building Webi reports on the relational universe works perfectly.

Regards,
Charl du Buisson

former_member193452
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Charl,

You can try the following to resolve the error.  This is from an SAP kbase 1591483 - Information Design Tool "An error occurred while trying to ping the server" message while creating a New Realational Connection

1. Insert the fully qualified domain name of the gateway server in the RFC Tcp/IP connection in SM59 in BW 
  2. Insert the fully qualified domain name of the gateway server in the hosts file of the BI 4.0 server 
  3. Restart the BI4.0 SIA
  4. Hope that helps.