cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Inquiry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guru's

when i am creating inquiry ,i am not getting net value in Inquiry.but i am getting in Quotation and sales order.

can u pls tell me how to solve

Thanks & regards

ramesh chandra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you create the inquiry using the transaction code <b>"VA11"</b> then when you enter the sold to party, the PO no, the PO date then you have a field for <b>"valid from"</b> enter the date here and then enter the material and the quantity. Now you wil get the full pricing as you get in the quotation and the sales order.

<b>Note:</b> Unless you enter a date in the <b>"valid from"</b> date field, you wil get an error - <b>"pricing error - mandatory condition XVZ missing"</b>. This will be the basic price conditiontype.

Reward points if solution helps.

Regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

go vov7 item categories and make the item category for inq ie afn and make it relevant for pricing

Regards

Nishith Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also facing the same problem, in inquiry I am not able to get the values(price, discount...etc.), getting the values in quotation and order. In Inquiry I have to put pricing date to able to get the values. Please tell how to get this date automatically/ value automatically.

And why this arrangement in SAP to put the pricing date manually.

regards,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Inquiry - only for whether this is there or not , rate and product details discussed

quotation - here only pricing negogation for particular product

if u want pricing in inquiry - Use this tranasction - VOK0

Rewards point it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh;

As I understand it that aPricing procedure is getting determined in the Inquiry and it is just that the Net Value is not appearing or not getting calculated. Can you please confirm if you are using the same PP across IN, QT and OR.

The issue could be here.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For a sales document to be able to do pricing, the document pricing procedure should be taken in consideration in OVKK ( Pricing procedure determination ).

For Eg: OR it is like

Sales Org + Dist Cha + Div + A (Document Pric Proc) + 1 ( Cust Pri Proc) -- >

RVAA01

In your case check if an entry missing with the respective Doc. Pric Proc.

Hope it solves.

Thanks & Regards

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ramesh,

Check the assignment of pricing procedure to Inquiry. check the document pricing procedure assigned to dco type and also check pricing procedure determination in OVKK.

REWARD IF IT HELPS

Regards

Srini