cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection with material specification in inspection lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello colleagues !

I have an inspection lot that was created without inspection plan and material specification. It was creates with QA07 (recurring inspection). Obviously it was created wrong , after I changed the check to inspection with plan in material master inspection type 09 and I created and inspection plan for the material to correct the inspection lot and when I try to assing the inspection plan is not possible because a system messag : "There is no specification for this material" appears and  the check insp with material specification continue active. How can I unmark this field in the inpection lot ?, in QA02 is imposible to correct it because this field is only to visualize.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

First reset the sample in QAC3.

then create one time material specs with abck date.

assign the samethough QA02.

then proceed. !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved. Thanks a lot.

Vero

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member553099
Participant
0 Kudos

check the indicator for inspection with matl specification in material master for Corresponding inspn type

Regards,

U.Linganathan

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Because this is a stock relevant lot, I would suggest you create a material spec this one time and process the lot.  Than delete the material spec afterwards.

You can use MSC2n to reset the inspection date and then process it with the correct insp plan.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created a material spec and execute MSC2N  to reset the inspection date but I can´t either to assign the material spec.

Can you know an other alternative.

Thanks and regards.

Vero