cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alt UOM in MRP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello gurus,

Do you know if is possible to run the MRP in a alternative UOM?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

MRP will always run at base unit level. However, when Purchase Requisitions are converted to PO's, the orders can be generated in any alternate unit that define as the ordering unit with corresponding rounding profile in the Purchase Info Record.

Thanks,

Venu

Former Member
0 Kudos
Ok venu, very good. But, can you specified which field should i fill in the info record with the alternative um" ? Thanks
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

Thanks for your answer. Your information is correct, i did a test using the purchase info record.

But, unfortunately, in my scenario, the supplier will be a store, so i won`t have a reg info. My document type is UD and i`m using the Special Procurement 40 - Stock Transfer in material master. Do you know how can i solv that?

I already created a round profile and assigned on material master (store vision), but didn`t work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can create Info Record at Vendor/Article or Vendor/Article/site level. In your case, you can create Info Record at Sending Store/Article level and assign the rounding profile corresponding to the alternate unit. Then while MRP generated requisitions are converted to stock transport orders of type UD(from sending site), rounding profile will be applied.

Thanks,

Venu

Answers (0)