cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VBBE not being updated from schedule lines in a scheduling agreement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

My client usually runs a custom report for all Open Sales orders for a period by populating data from schedule lines(JIT) on Scheduling Agreements.

This data is poulated from VBEP and VBBE tables. Most of the information on the report is present but data from some of the scheduling agreements/schedule lines do not populate on the report. On further investigation it is found that the scheduling agreement/ scheduling lines is present on the vbep table but is missing on the VBBE table.This is for a Third party order item.The item category is custom with

Billing Relevance of A

Pricing                      X

Its checked marked for

Business item

Scheduled line allowed

Item Relevant for Delivery.

Schedule line item Cat is custom with nothing check marked in VOV6.

Material has 02 (individual requirement) in material master.

Scheduling agreements come in edi

Vendors are forwarded the req for the customer.

Vendor delivers to the customer and sends ASN to us and customer and we do order related billing to customer.

Could somebody help me as to why is VBBE not updated from schedule lines of the Scheduling agreement.

This report gives us a correct idea of $ valve of orders on hand for the period. If some SA/SL are missing the $ value is under stated as compared to actuals.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ali ,

As DB49 mentioned, only when you have requirement, schedule lines will appear in the VBBE Table.Firstly check whether schedule lines are maintained in the SA. Hope you aware that the schedule lines will not be updated automatically and it has to be maintained manually unless idoc are used for schedule line update.

Regards

Vinu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ali,

You have answered your own question:

Schedule line item Cat is custom with nothing check marked in VOV6.

If you do not check 'Req/Assembly' in VOV6, then requirements are not transferred.  It will not be relevant for planning.  If there are no requirements, there are no entries in VBBE.

It is a puzzle to me, though, why you would rely on VBBE to produce a 'value' report.  This table only contains orders which have planning requirements. Seems a bit 'iffy'....

Best regards,

DB49

vivek_tembe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Dogboy

Thanks for the information

I am using table VBBE for a "quantity" report

and not a "value" report

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vivek.

I am using table VBBE for a "quantity" report and not a "value" report

This report gives us a correct idea of $ value of orders on hand for the period. If some SA/SL are missing the $ value is under stated as compared to actuals.

????  I suppose I must have misunderstood one or both of the above statements.

Best regards,

DB49

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos