Did you mean: 

Maintain schedule line Category

former_member383831
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Could you please advise on following:

Example:

I have a delivery date for example 06.08.2012 and choose the Schedule line cat. Y1 the delivery date in purchase req remains the same 06.08.2012, but when i choose Y2 the date is becoming 05.08.2012.

I have checked the schedule line category definition T-Code: VOV6 for Y2 the P.req.del.sched (Purchase requisition with delivery scheduling) is selected.

Could you please advise if this is a reason and how the date is calculated. I mean were are the setting. I thing there should be somwhere one day and zero but cannot find it.

Regard.

M.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

could u plz give some clarity about the issue,kindly explain exactly  what is the error u r facing.

because y2 is another schedule line cat as y1 is different from y2.

former_member383831
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

The problem I have is that when i change the schedule line categorry from Y1 to Y2 or create the SO with schedule line category Y2 the delivery date in PR which is created while creating SO (Purchase-To-Order SO) is

one day back.

Example:  schedule line cat Y1

Delivery date in SO is 06.07.2012  delivery date in PR 06.07.2012 fine for me.

But

schedule line cat Y2

Delivery date in SO is 06.07.2012 delivery date in PR is 05.07.2012 one way back, not fine for me, I would like it to be the same like it is in Y1 so 06.07.2012 not 05.07.2012.

Can you advise where are the settings ??

Thank you in advance

if you need more information please let me know.

m.