cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage decision column width problem!! ECC6

0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I'm imagine there is a simple solution but I have yet to find it.

One of my users is having trouble with what appears to be the column width in the actual UD coding list selection. For some reason only the first 4 characters are visible? i.e

It should look as

Any ideas welcome.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the input but the short text is fine.  I've subsequently done some further work and the user only seems to have this issue on a particular PC.  Would this suggest the GUI setting or somekind of screen resolution?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

If this prblem is related to particular PC then definitely u need to check the GUI , otherwise once selected sets assigned then the same will refelct durin UD.

Regards

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

From the screen shots you provided in your first post it seems that you are using 2 different select sets. UDPR and UDPROD. This is the reason you are getting different outputs. If you want same to appear you must use the same selected set.

I understand from your last post that you could solve this. But how the values can be seen different when you deal with a lower version of GUI? I don't think GUI play any role in database values.

Are you getting different values of UD codes for the same inspection lot when you check on a terminal with latest GUI version and on a lower version?

AR

0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the input.  I'll ask our IT dept if they can for this PC uninstall of SAP and also delete all registry keys and local settings, then a reinstall.  Let you how it goes.

We've checked the GUI settings but can't see any obvious differences and so we reinstalled on the PC.  Again the settings are the same as before BUT this seems to have solved the problem.

Cheers

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its simple.Whatever Short text that you have mainatined while creating the selected sets ,will apprear here( QS51--->catlog type "3" )

svs_sap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the selected set for the UD code , and code group assignment. Check in QS51/QS52/QS53 transaction for selected set 3 - usage decision. Extend the US code you want to the selected set combination in these transaction.

Regards,

Sharat

former_member553099
Participant
0 Kudos

Check with the  selected set what exactly you have created.

Regards,

U.Linganathan