cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archiving store problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

Thanks in advance for any help that can be provided, the problem I'm having is while trying to store files after and archive session, the archive file is generated without problems, deletion run completes as well, file is accessible from archive administration (green) however, when running the store job, I get the following error:

Job started

Step 001 started (program RSARCH_STORE_FILE, variant , user ID UC4)

Archive file 001047-007IDOC is being processed

Component : PRD_IDOC_20120706_0_095820n error text : No such file or directory

Archive file 001047-007IDOC cannot be stored

Job cancelled after system exception ERROR_MESSAGE

That "n" is not supposed to be there, for testing purposes I tried making a copy of the file at OS level with the "n" at the end, then I ran it again, came back with the same error but now with an "s", made a second copy now with the "s" at the end (thought "let see how far this thing takes me"), that was it, the job completed successfully and the file was stored, the original file was deleted from the OS as it is supposed to but the other two were left alone...

Now, when I retrieve said file, it actually retrieves three! all the same, one with the original name, one with an "s" and one more with the "n"...

I've looked around in the archive tables, the content repository config, archiving object config, and have not been able to figure out where those extra characters are coming from

Any help in figuring this out is greatly appreciated

Juan J Rodriguez

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member215961
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

Have you check that IDOC type file configuration on OAC0 content repository is ok ?

Maybe the path that you configure differs from the path that the job is getting for archive it.

I'll recommend to check content server configuration too. Where are you archiving this files? filesystem, content repository, etc

Cheers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sargan,

Thanks for you prompt answer, I have checked the config of the content repository and it looks ok, might have overlooked something, is there anything specific to look for? We're using this content repository for more than IDOC, also archiving WORKITEM and MM_ACCTIT, same issue on all three...

The path differs from SARA customization and Content Repository (OAC0) one, however, the copied files with the extra character were still put in the original location and it worked that way...

We're using IXOS as the archiving solution, so basically this files ultimately end up in IXOS

Let me know your thoughts

Thanks

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  Juan,

This issue has resolved for you,we are also facing same issue. please guide us .

Regards,

Shun