cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMQ2, Connection closed (no data)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have JDBC to proxy scenario. While testing this interface we are getting CPICER - connection closed(nodata) error. This interface was working fine earlier.

RFC destination and authorizaion check also fine. Deleted the queue and send again and checked. Its remain same.

Any suggestion ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Naushad Shaik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We restarted our server still the problem remain same (connection closed). When I tryed to execute the LUW, I got information message "Target system/gateway not active". Any other suggestions experts?

Thanks,

Naushad Shaik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naushad,

As i said earlier this is related to some of the connectivity issue.

Take help of your Basis Team.

Also please check in SMGW whether the connections are OK.

Thanks,

Kalyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is happning only with this interface.

I have called one BDC program using submit report within proxy. BDC will get execute successfully and it will crate system log incase of any errors. And cursur is not return back to proxy.  Is it causing for this error? I doubt it is.

Thanks,

Naushad Shaik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naushad,

Sorry for a delayed response.. Hope your problem has been resolved..

If not i would suggest you to look into the connectivity issue as i said earlier..

Also, as you said in your above post there can be problem with your Proxy so please confirm the same.. but i don't think it will be an issue

Thanks,

Kalyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naushad,

This is generally due to network connectivity issue.

Wait for some time and go through the below note -

Note 335162 - Error "connection closed" in tRFC/qRFC monitors

Also as per the SAP Note - 378903

During transmission or processing of the first LUW in the target system, a network or communication error occurred. When you double-click on this status, the system displays an error text. For additional information on this error, refer to the dev_rd or dev_rfc* trace files in the syslog (transaction SM21). being referred for to dev_rfc*. Depending on the registration of this queue (SMQR), a batch job is scheduled for repetition. Refer to note 369524 for the error text "R/3 logon failed".

Status CPICERR may also exist in the following cases although no communication error occurred: A qRFC application finds out that a LUW cannot be processed any further due to a temporary error in the application and therefore calls the RESTART_OF_BACKGROUNDTASK function module in order to prompt the qRFC Manager to cancel the execution of this LUW and to repeat this LUW later in accordance with the specification in transaction SM59. In this case, qRFC simulates a communication error with the text "Command to tRFC/qRFC: Execute LUW once again.". If this error occurs very often, you must contact the corresponding application.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Kalyan for the reply.

Actually, PI system got restarted due to OOM error in the morning till now we are facing this issue. But this is happening only with this interface and all other interfaces are processing successfully.

Once I have deleted the queue and send the data again in the evening, still the same error.

Do I reregister this queue?

Seems like deadlock situation. Thinking to ask BASIS to restart. Will it solve?

Thanks,

Naushad

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>Do I reregister this queue?

I would also try this. See if that helps.