cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

allocate the budget?????

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

client requirement is that when p.o is created and it will uses 80% of the budget it will give the warning  message and when it try to use the more budget than 100% in po it will give error and not allowed him to make p.o.Please advice.........

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hello supriya,

for above said requirement just follow these steps..

1. Go to the t-code ops9 and copy from sap standard budget profile and then create a new budget profile. There is a availability control there in it do the activation type 1 and choose for overall budget. in profile choose give the profile and then save it.....

2. Now follow the path project system >> costs  >>  budget  >>  stipulate default budget profile for project definition and there assign your budget profile to project profile.

3. Now follow the path project system >> costs  >>  budget  >> define tolerance limit... Now there give your company controlling area, profile,now in control activity group give 01(purchase order) and in Availability control action give 1 and in usage give 80%. and save it.

4. Now follow the same steps as mentioned in step no 3 only do changes in control activity group give 01(purchase order) there and in Availability control action give 3 and in usage give 100%. and save it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sulabh,

Thanks for giving the details step i will aplly it and if it work fine i will close this thread....

Thanks

Supriya Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sulabh,

thanks my requriement is fulfilled.

thanks experts for your valuable advice i am closing this thread......

Thank And Regards

Supriya Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

@Sulabh,Pranav,Soubhagya - This was a very basic query asked by Supriya. Instead of providing detailed replies it would have been better if you had asked Supriya to go through SAP Help or search the forum. This query has been answered innumerable times before. If you guys have gone through the rules of engagement of this forum you would have known these things. Henceforth, i would suggest you guys to direct the user to search the forum or refer SAP Help for such basic queries. And please go through the rules of engagement, in case you haven't.

@Supriya - There is no need to put so many question marks after your query. Even a single question mark implies that it is a question that you have asked. Please try to search the forum or refer SAP Help before you post such basic queries.

@Nag - Do not post links of any site on this forum. Link farming is not allowed here.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

soubhagya_rout
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

define tolerance limit according to that. There maintain activity group for PO, availability control action as 1(warning) and set usage 80%.

Similarly maintain for usage 100%, only change the availability control action as 3(error).

Thanks,

Soubhagya

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Supriya,

You can achieve this in PS easily by defining tolerance limit in budget profile. You choose this in project->control data tab.

This requirement can be fed in config of that budget profile.

1. In SPRO->Project system->cost->Budget->Define tolerance limit, Create Budget Profile by OPS9, Default it & Edit budget profile here-

Here in this profile 50% is set for warning, 90 for mail to concern person and 100 for error message.

For more detail customization you may choose appropriate Tr. Grp instead of ++.

Regards,

Pranav