cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation Error???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

the following error occurs while installation, i have started broken installation with the continue with old installation option its started well but throw the error on post load activities phase. do u have any idea abot the following error. please let me know the solution.

INFO 2012-07-06 15:57:42

Output of D:\usr\sap\KRI\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\dipgntab.exe -rwr40 -srctt DDNTT -srctf DDNTF -dsttt DDNTT -dsttf DDNTF -ttonly TT is written to the logfile dipgntab.log.

WARNING 2012-07-06 15:58:31

Execution of the command "D:\usr\sap\KRI\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\dipgntab.exe -rwr40 -srctt DDNTT -srctf DDNTF -dsttt DDNTT -dsttf DDNTF -ttonly TT" finished with return code -1. Output:

ERROR in initialization (can't get R/3-version)

D:\usr\sap\\D00\log\SLOG00.LOG: No such file or directory

rslgwr1(20): rstrbopen cannot open pre-existing SysLog file.

rslgwr1(11): rstrbopen cannot open SysLog file.

SysLog:iE1020140706155831000000000000  this TTY           

:                                                            0000

:SCSA         4096                                              

SysLog:hBZA20140706155831000000000000  this TTY           

:                                                            0000

:SVERS                                               dblink  1299

ERROR 2012-07-06 15:58:31

CJS-30023  Process call 'D:\usr\sap\KRI\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\dipgntab.exe -rwr40 -srctt DDNTT -srctf DDNTF -dsttt DDNTT -dsttf DDNTF -ttonly TT' exits with error code -1. For details see log file(s) dipgntab.log.

ERROR 2012-07-06 15:58:31

FCO-00011  The step adjustNametab with step key |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|10|0|NW_Postload|ind|ind|ind|ind|10|0|NW_Postload_MSS|ind|ind|ind|ind|2|0|adjustNametab was executed with status ERROR .

Thanks&Regards,

Farkath.C

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well, I'll start by checking dipgntab.log for more detailed info.

Also

rslgwr1(20): rstrbopen cannot open pre-existing SysLog file.

rslgwr1(11): rstrbopen cannot open SysLog file.

That look like a weird path, does the files exist?..

Regards, Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello friend,

i cant understand what is there in slog02.log file, that file is like Unaligned format. can u please tel me clearly what i hav to do to solve this issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello friend,

i gave my instance number as 02 but this log file says SLOG00.LOG (00),  but  D:\usr\sap\\D00\log\SLOG02.LOG. only there in this directory.

do u have any idea about this.

Regards,

Farkath.C

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well judging from the path (D00) this looks tile a dialog instance rather than a CI, check  the summary.html and see what sort of settings it has.

Regards, Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello friend,

I created directory which is mentioned in log, now it throw the fallowing error>

INFO 2012-07-06 17:15:11

Output of D:\usr\sap\KRI\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\dipgntab.exe -rwr40 -srctt DDNTT -srctf DDNTF -dsttt DDNTT -dsttf DDNTF -ttonly TT is written to the logfile dipgntab.log.

WARNING 2012-07-06 17:16:00

Execution of the command "D:\usr\sap\KRI\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\dipgntab.exe -rwr40 -srctt DDNTT -srctf DDNTF -dsttt DDNTT -dsttf DDNTF -ttonly TT" finished with return code -1. Output:

rslgwr1(21): Searching for overlap point in pre-existing SysLog file...

ERROR 2014-07-06 17:16:00

CJS-30023  Process call 'D:\usr\sap\KRI\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\dipgntab.exe -rwr40 -srctt DDNTT -srctf DDNTF -dsttt DDNTT -dsttf DDNTF -ttonly TT' exits with error code -1. For details see log file(s) dipgntab.log.

ERROR 2014-07-06 17:16:00

FCO-00011  The step adjustNametab with step key |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|10|0|NW_Postload|ind|ind|ind|ind|10|0|NW_Postload_MSS|ind|ind|ind|ind|2|0|adjustNametab was executed with status ERROR .

Regards,

farkath.C

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello friend,

actual directory is D:\usr\sap\KRI\DVEBMGS02\log\SLOG02.LOG

but the inst log says like D:\usr\sap\\D00\log\SLOG00.LOG,

is there any possible way to change in inst - the above directory as actual.???

please help me>>>>

Regards,

Farkath.C

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did you check the summary.html???... I think you might have selected the wrong choice while restarting your install...  D00 means a dialog instance a suppose to DVEBMGS02 which is a CI

The worst case scenario is that you might have to start from scratch

Regards, Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Juan,

D00 could be the <SID> also !!  \usr\sap\D00 🙂 And if it not <SID> it funny that it is trying to access instance directory without specifying the SID.

Hi Farkath,

Is D00 the SAP<sid>

Regards. 

Ruchit

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

This issue was resolved by below actions:

--> User SIDadm had permission issues in DB so fixed that by giving the permissions in SQLDB

-->User old version of kernel as the kernel downloaded was new and the source system has older version of kernel.

Hope this will help people in future is issue occurs for them.

Regards,

Amit Agarwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, 

I am getting the same error during sap installation.

result of R3trans is 0012

Please suggest solution for error "cant get R3 version".

thanks

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Farkath,

this error message is SAP's way to tell you the connection to the database isn't working. Use "R3trans -d" to get a more helpful error message.
Regards,

Mark