cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navigation problems in Form-Interface in the trans.: SFP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I have designed a Print form and a corresponding form-interface in the transaction SFP. But, I see that I couldn't navigate in the code within the form interface. For Example, if I double-click on a local variable then it doesn't take the control to the declaration line of the local variable.

Also, the where-used list doesn't point to the form-interface.

For Example, the form interface calls a class-method in another package and if i try doing a where-used list on that particular class-method it doesn't point to my form interface.

I foresee a problem for form-interface if it doesn't support the navigation and also if it fails to be included in the where-used list.

Could anyone here suggest me a solution for the above issues? Your help will be much appreciated.

Regards,

Mithun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mithun,

As far as I can think the where used list will not work for the interface of forms because that is an integrated tool in SAP. So it treats it as a foreign object and does not display the interface in the where used list. At the same time it shows it in any programs if you use.

For the navigation issue, I am still not able to get the correct answer, but i think the above explanation (which I am not sure of) might be one of the reason too.

Please reward if you find this answer useful or helpful.

Regards,

Nitin.