SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BW reports for SAP ISU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any idea, how can I get all the BW reports available in ISU?

Thanks,

Twinkle

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Twinkle,

Check, the t-code SISU

Navigate via- SAP Menu --> Information System --> Report Selection --> you will get bloew nodes.

Check which one is reuired for you.

Scheduling

Master Data

Device Management

Validation

Meter Reading

Billing

Billing Master Data

Billing Execution

Invoicing

Contract Account Receivable

Account

Payments

Documents

Security Deposits

Installment Plan

Reconcillation

Closing Preparation

Data for Extrnals

Payment Card Organizations

Customer Service

Work Management

Hope this answers your query.

Regards

Sachin

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

In the below path I get the access to these reports, I needed a consolidated list of BW reports in ISU like report name, report id, so that they can be tracked back in BW system also for further details.

Any idea, if there is any ISU table or repository which holds these reports name?

Best Regards,

Twinkle

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Twinkle,

I could not understand your requirement fully.

There are BW extractors in ISU which transfer the data from ISU to BW, which gets stored in the info cube level (normally) in the BW side, from where it is retrieved to generate custom reports.

The standard extractors in finance space are-

(a)  FPCIBW (For Cleared Items)

(b)  FPBW (For open Items)

Also there are mass trasnctions which update the data in the delta queue, like EBW_DQ_SS or FPOP etc.

Once the data goes into the BW space, you can generate custom reports out of them.

Hope it helps in answering your query.

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Dear Amlan

Currently I am trying to fetch the data in 0FC_INVDOC_00 in RSA 3 but zero records are getting extracted. In my system 2710 event I can see and is in active mode.

Is there any more setting required to activate the same function 2710?

Is there any steps are in ISU to extract 0FC_INVDOC_00 datasource data? I have gone thru posts and found there is some settings in SPRO   in the Implementation Guide for Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable under Integration --> Invoicing in Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable ---> Invoicing Processes ---> Define Invoicing Processes.

http://fmis.minfin.bg/help/EN/43/20db420d472be9e10000000a1553f7/frameset.htm

In my ECC 6.0 in spro I didnt find Define Invoicing Processes under integration...

What could be the resone.?

Appreciate your help on invoicing.

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

Thanks for your reply.

There is a requirement to exctract all the SAP ISU standard BW reports' names available in ISU. There was a similar requirement in CRM also. In CRM there is one table 'CRMC_BI_REPORTS' which contains the name of the available BW reports in CRM. For example, It contains the Report ID: 0CP_SLSCA_Q0017(example), Report Type: QU and Report Key: 0CP_SLSCA_Q0017. So that BW team can track down these reports in BW system. Although I am not sure how BW works with these reports.

So, I was wondering whether there is any way in ISU to extract the names of the BW reports available in SAP ISU.

Hope I could clarify my query.

Thanks,

Twinkle

0 Kudos

Hi Amian,

Im new to ISU Space, I got couple of questions

1.Is the extraction of Data Sources from ISU to SAP BW process is same as ECC?

2. What do you mean by Data Getting stored at Cube level? The Data Flow would be same as we have in Finance

like: Activate the Data Source [in ECC] and Replicate it in SAP BW. In SAP BW the flow would be----PSA-DSO-Info Cube?

regards

Raj