cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send invoice PDF to external email with transmission medium 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey guys !

The requirement is basically that in the title.

SAP note 960088 says that you can send a message externally using medium 7 (simple mail).

This is what the note says:

The prerequisite here is that the e-mail address of the recipient of the U type "Internet address" is maintained in the found output condition record under "Communication".

I customized output correctly but it does not work. I used parter type MA and in VV31 under "communication" I entered the email address with type U, like it says in the note (it's a yahoo email address).

If it helps, I made it work using medium 5 instead of 7, but I'd like to see it work with 7 instead. So the system can send emails correctly, the smartform is fine.

Please reply only if you have experience with this specific case. I do not wnat to see basic customizing tips in the reply.

Thank you in advance,

Cosmin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I do not wnat to see basic customizing tips in the reply

When you post your query in a global forum like this, you should accept all suggestions that members are giving, be it a basic suggestion or helpful.  Please AVOID adding such unwanted comments.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am sorry if my comment offended anyone, but frankly I am offended when people post replies copied from sap help, many times unrelated to the exact issue being discussed or regarding something I alreasdy mentioned I have done/tried.

It is a waste of time going through posts like that.

To be clear: I am aware that there could be a "basic customizing tip" which I am missing in my issue, but that is why I mentioned I need replies for people who made this work.

Maybe I also did not express myself in the best way in my original post and, again, I apologize.

Thanx,

Cosmin