Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status Error in RWB for proxy to saop scenario

mahaboob_pathan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am getting the following error when i am sending the data SAP to third party.

Error is : SOAP: call failed: java.lang.NullPointerException: while trying to invoke the method com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.mo.Attachment.getData() of an object returned from com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.mo.Message.getRootDocument().

Scenario is proxy to soap.

sending data from SAP it is going out and 3rd party is able to receive the messages. but in RWB when see the status of the message is shows me as System Error.

I checked my communication channel, in module tab i have "sap.com/com.sap.aii.af.soapadapter/XISOAPAdapterBean".

when i changed it to "CallSapAdapter" and send the messages out from sap in RWB i can see the message status as successful.but the messages are not properly delivered to 3rd party system.

for example if iam sending 16 messages they receieved only 2 messages.

can any one help me on this.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahaboob,

Are you developing an asychronous scenario?. As far i know, In asynchronous scenario if the message can go through the acapter and be delivered the status will be green. You could check if the xml message in the receiver side, taking it from monitoring, is validated by receiver schema. Any error could happens in the receiver side because the xml don't follow the receiver schema rules.

Regards and good luck.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

mahaboob_pathan
Contributor
0 Kudos

This issue got resolved.

While we are processing the messages SAP debugger is ON and there is a bug in SAP debugger.

once this is fixed by basis by adjusting some parameter.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>sap.com/com.sap.aii.af.soapadapter/XISOAPAdapterBean

this one is correct for SOAP adapter

have a look at this doc to check the SOAP adapter usage

maybe you're doing something wrong and can crosscheck with this doc,

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk