cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR 2012-07-06 12:47:46 [kdxxctaco.cpp:872] ???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

Error occurred due to restart the system while installing... system was hanged when installation was going on.  then i restart the installation with old installation option - the inst throw the following error. last month also i faced the same problem but i restart the fresh installation but this time most of the installation had completed while Run abap reports phase this error came. please help me to start this inst from this place to save the time...(urgent)

Error:

guiengine: login in process.

IRunModeReceiver CChoiceDialogModifier::continuePreviousRun()

ERROR      2012-07-06 12:47:46 [kdxxctaco.cpp:872]

CKdbTableContainerImpl::buildUpKeydbFromXmlFile(iastring,PKdbNameSpaceManager,iXMLDocument&)

FKD-00049  XML - Parser error: error: unexpected element 's' (content model: children) [vc: element valid] in line 1, 1

in file C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\ERP\SYSTEM\MSS\CENTRAL\AS\keydb.xml

Exit status of child: 1

Regards,

Farkath.C

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAPinst is getting started.

Please be patient ...

starting gui server process:

sapinstport: 21200

guiport    : 21212

guistart   : true

command    : "C:\j2sdk1.4.2_12/bin\javaw.exe" -cp "C:/DOCUME~1/ADMINI~1/LOCALS~1/Temp/sapinst_exe.2752.1404634571\jar\instgui.jar;C:/DOCUME~1/ADMINI~1/LOCALS~1/Temp/sapinst_exe.2752.1404634571\jar\inqmyxml.jar" -Xmx256M -Dsun.java2d.noddraw=true SDTServer config=jar:sdtserver.xml guiport=21212 sapinsthost=localhost sapinstport=21200 guistart=true

load resource pool D:\farkath impartent\farkath sap inst files\Master Installation\IM_WINDOWS_I386\resourcepool.xml

guiengine: no GUI connected; waiting for a connection on host basis, port 21200 to continue with the installation

guiengine: login in process.

IRunModeReceiver CChoiceDialogModifier::continuePreviousRun()

ERROR      2012-07-06 13:46:26 [kdxxctaco.cpp:872]

CKdbTableContainerImpl::buildUpKeydbFromXmlFile(iastring,PKdbNameSpaceManager,iXMLDocument&)

FKD-00049  XML - Parser error: error: unexpected element 's' (content model: children) [vc: element valid] in line 1, 1

in file C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\ERP\SYSTEM\MSS\CENTRAL\AS\keydb.xml

Exit status of child: 1

Farkath.C

former_member189725
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check this thread.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/220228

Regards

Ratnajit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member189725
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go the temporary directory .

Delete the directory sapinst_exe.xxxx.xxxxxxxxx

Then restart the installation again with the old option.

Regards

Ratnajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello ratnajit,

what is the exact file location of temporary directory which contains the file you said, i cant find any file like sapinst_exe.xxxxx.

can u please tel me the correct location of this file.

thanks in advance

Regards,

Farkath.C

former_member189725
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check the value TMP environment variable .

Regards

Ratnajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i find and delete that directory but again same error occurring. what should i do  to solve this issue,

Farkath.C