cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection Lot from Quality Notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have some clarifications regarding Customer Complaint Process & QM response.

Whenever Customer sends any complaint, Sales people will receive that. In turn, Sales department will create an notification. From Customer Complaint, Quality notification can be created.

Once Quality receives the notification, they will get the sample from Sales department for quality inspection. Based on that, inspection lot will be created. Here I want to create Inspection lot from Quality Notification else I want to assign this notification reference to Inspection lot.

I am looking forward all kinds of suggestions & views on this.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

there could be two ways:

1.Notification already exists then create a Inspection lot form it.-->sales people will create a notificaion ,

then from action box of notificaion you can create a Inspection lot.This inspection lot you can create through the std bapi etc for inspection type you want.it may be 89 type for analysis purpose.

I am not sure how you create inspection lot of type 06 from notification as this inspection type requires the delivery document number as reference.

2.Notificaiton is created from inspection lot of sales return.-->Create Inspection lot of 06 for sales return .You can customize inspction type in such a way that notificaion will be triggered once defect has been recorded in this inspection lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

As you told, I thought of those 2 ways only.

1. As per my discussion with Quality people, they are not going to get return in bulk. It will be some piece or very small qty which they can't account. So I can't do Sales return. If return, yes, using 06 Inspection type, I can do very easily.

2. I want to create Inspection lot from notification with Inspection type 89 only. I have searched for BAPI. I have seen one BAPI in standard SAP for Stability study. BAPI is QST01_FT_INSPLOT_INIT_SAMPLE. But I want to clarify that I can use this BAPI or is there any different BAPI which is available apart from this stability study.

anup_patil3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check below FM's to create insp lot.

QPL1_INSPECTION_LOT_CREATE or CO_QM_INSPECTION_LOT_CREATE.

Regards,

Anup

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tried both the FMs. But its throwing error message.

Function module XXXXXXXX does not have E_QNQMAMA0 parameter

Message no. QM403

I checked the sdn for this message. It requires some ABAP intervention to change the FM & Structure.

So let me check with ABAP consultant. Meanwhile, if you come across some other FM, please update this thread.

Answers (0)