Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change and Merge option in PFCG

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have done every comparision between Change and Merge, but have found no difference. Can anyone suggest on the same.

8 REPLIES 8

koehntopp
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Ich you want to approach learning authorizations management button by button you're going to have a hard time. I recommend ADM940 instead.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp2/helpdata/EN/9d/39d0401117dd50e10000000a1550b0/content.htm

Frank.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do not want link. I already been through that link.

I am not learning button by button. If you can answer in 1 line also, it will be helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ahh, this is a special case...

You need to click on the buttons carefully. With feeling for them and not forcing it. Like you would do when shifting gears of a car as well.

Please reverse back with the same.

Cheers,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

ohh. i did just that...

and guess what..you have not come out of your 'car and bus' comparisions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Julius,

Will this work with the Generate button as well?

I would try it myself but when I did this with the Change button I only got as far as the letting go part, and since then the girl who sits opposite me has been looking at me in a funny way.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Will

What have we agreed about you not taking pictures of women in your office? Your wife will not be pleased if she finds out 🙂

Hi Plaban

I guess you are trying to better understand the differences between the three options in expert mode? Plenty of stuff in Google (your friend) as well as SCN (again, your friend if you research). Take your time and experiment as already suggested and it will become clearer (and more enjoyable!)

Kind regards

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good point DB - I promise to behave myself from now on...