cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download XSD bapi structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i need to download the XSD of a bapi to import it in XI for a mapping.

i work on 6.20 abap release and i cannot find how can expose a WB from bapi(SE37).

let me know if it's possible..

best reagards

Claudio.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok thankyou to all,

i will import my bapi, then i get an WSDL.

By the WSDL i can extract just the structure i need and then build my DT .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You dont need to built the data type once again. You can directly use this WSDL directly. You import this WSDL into external definiton and use it.

...Satish

former_member192343
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can use imported bapi structure in DT, will be bapi.request and bapi.response structures...No external definitions and wsdl needed

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes i need it because i need to use just any structure of the WSDL, and also i need to insert into th DT a custom structure.

i cannot modify a WSDL imported in a external definition.

thanks

Claudio.

former_member192343
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try to insert into DT imported BAPI

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Claudio,

If your systems are talking to each other, you can simply import the BAPI directly in XI in the Imported Objects->RFC under your namespace in the IR in XI. You will find plenty of resource if you search for importing BAPI into XI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

If you are using a WAS 6.4 sever(I can only give you this sample, because I haven't done the test on other system), you can do as following:

Create a Web service for you BAPI, go to se37, menu 'untility' 'more untility' 'create web service'.

After a wizard, you alread create a Web service for your BAPI.

Then tcode WSADMIN, and choose the WS you created before, click the WSDL button(it is beside TEST button).

Then some web page will appear by SAP BSP service, and you can see the WSDL file of your BAPI.

I think your problem can be solved.

By the way, in XI, if you input a BAPI into XI, it will generate the WSDL file, the XSD definition of your BAPI can be get

Please see this links..

/people/community.user/blog/2006/10/24/exposing-bapi-as-web-services-through-sap-xi

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/17/xi-how-to-publish-wsdl-generated-from-xi-to-uddi

http://iscsapapp4w:51000/wsnavigator/enterwsdl.html

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/05/23/communication-between-sap-system-webservice-using-proxies

/people/thomas.jung3/blog/2005/01/05/develop-a-web-service-that-sends-an-email--in-abap

/people/kumar.prashant4/blog/2006/07/14/using-rfc-as-webservice-in-webdynpro

Regards

Chilla..

Former Member
0 Kudos
Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can import the BAPi directly into XI.

In your SWCV -> Import Objects -> RFC try to import the BAPI by providing the particular details of the R3 system. Note that in your SWCV, the option Import of RFC and IDOcs should be checked.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why not import the BAPI into XI under Inported Objects and then save the XSD of the BAPI by selecting the XSD Tab after importing?

Regards

Bhavesh