cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No view for the own requests (business role SOLMANREQU)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

We are configuring VAR Incident Management for the key users (with Solution Manager 7.1 SP5). 

Key users should have access to the new CRM UI via tcode SM_CRM and create and see their own requests.

By doing so we detect that different users assigning to the same business role SOLMANREQU have the different start page.

The problem for the several key users is that their start page does not have the view with their own requests.

Other users with more authorizations have other start page and direct access to their own requests.

Can some one tell me which authorization object allows for the key users to see their own requests?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

if different users with the same business role have different screens, its most likely caused by different authorizations for authorization object UIU_COMP.

Hope this helps,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

you are right! Many thanks!

I have defined a new role with the authorization object UIU_COMP, generated the profile, assigned to the key user and now it works.

I am wondering that this role with authorization object UIU_COMP does not assign per default to the key users.

One additional question

What is the difference between the tcode SM_CRM and CRM_UI?

The first one works for the key users, for the second one the key users do not have permissions/authorizations..

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Alex.

So as you said - all your end-users have business role SOLMANREQU. So they should have identic screens (in web ui).

Nevertheless, you have some differences. What other pfcg-roles your end-users have?