Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orders not reaching Vendor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I have a big problem with our EBP..

Since two weeks it seems to be that Orders are not reaching Vendors..

Our scenario:

- a simple punch out EBP: users connect to the SRM portal, do their shopping cart, punch out to SRM; then the SRM system delivers Orders to the R/3 backend, and R/3 delivers orders via idoc (and XI I think..) to Vendors system.

I've checked RFC from SRM and the R/3 backend, fixed a problem in XI server (it was down, yesterday!) and today an user has done his shopping cart and  again (yesterday too..) all reached R/3, we have the Purchase order created in R/3, I've checked the idoc in ZNEU message and all seems to be fine..

so.. what's wrong?

help please!

really don't have any clue to solve this issue..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As you have mentioned that you are seeing the Idocs successfully transferring to XI system. Could you please check if XI received that Idoc or not through Application Monitor in XI. There could be chances that SAP to XI connection is not working.

Are you using Hubwoo or Ariba for hosted solution where Vendors see their PO? If so then there is chances that Between XI and Hubwoo connection have failed? I have heard that Hubwoo was going to upgrade their SAP Adapter and you may be seeing the issue after that.

Hope this helps.

Thank you

Ritesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Checked again and now the vendors have received orders!

The problem was caused by a down in XI server, then.

Thanks all!

bye,

Daniele

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you use Txn SXMB_MONI in XI and look for error. Don't forget to check pay load too.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh and Vinay,

it seems all fine in XI; the only error we found via SXMB_MONI wad due to the server restart we did on july, 4 when we discovered the server was down. since then all victory flags.

what do you mean for checking pay loads? sorry, I'm a newbie..