cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASN status not updated using RSMIPROACT report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I am facing the following issue where I would need your urgent help &suggestions.

For a dynamic replenishment scenario,   GR was completely done for a PO, thus making ASN status as GC( Good receipt complete) and PO header status in "Delivery complete". Accordingly, data in OFM monitor (Customer Firm Requirement, Supplier Firm Receipt & Supplier in-transit quantity) also got updated correctly.

Now GR is canceled by the user in ECC.  Using RSMIPOACT report, we managed to send the GR reversals from ECC to SNC system which updated the PO status back to "Open". Accordingly, "Customer Firm requirement" and "Supplier firm receipts" data in OFM is also updated. However, ASN status remains as "GC". it is not updated, so as the "supplier in transit" quantity also not updated.

I tried to run the  RSMIPROACT report using ProductActivityNotification.xml  as well assuming it might update the ASN status in SNC. However, it did not update in SNC.

Has anyone encountered the same issue? Could this be the reason that if an ASN acquires the status "GC", it is not possible to change the ASN status back to "published". Hence ASN reference data is not getting updated?

Would greatly appreciate your response.

Regards,

Tapan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tapan,

Please check and maintain the below validation checks and try your scenario.

POC1

PO_OPENQUAN_FROM_ASNGRQUAN : Active

PO_OPENQUAN_FROM_ASNQUAN: Inactive

PO_OPENQUAN_FROM_POGRQUAN:Inactive

POC4

PO_OPENQUAN_FROM_ASNGRQUAN: Active

PO_OPENQUAN_FROM_ASNQUAN: Inactive

My Assumtion: You are sending GR Reversal info using RSMIPROACT/RSMIPROACT2  with GR Reverse ticked, PROACT01 Idoc selected, DELVRY03 Idoc type selected....

Update your findings and results.

Regards,

Vasu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tapan

Status of ASN will only get updated if you post GR against inbound delivery (VL32N) which gets created once ASN comes to ECC.

If GR is posted using MIGO against PO then ASN status will not get updated once you reverse that GR.

you can manually set/reset staus of ASN using T code /SCA/DLV_SET_GR - Set and Reset Goods Receipt Status in SNC.

Hope this clears your doubt.

Thanks

Pravin