cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two different prices for the same material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a scenario where i have to sell a single material to a customer based on the packing.

Ex:500/car  -20 usd

25pcs/bag-25usd

As mentioned above the material can be sold to same customer in the same sales order as two different line items but difference in mode of packing.

Can anyone help me on this?

Thanks in advance,

Ramesh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the condition table add another field "VRKME" Sales unit.

Add that condition table to your access sequence (which is put in the price condition type)

Maintain condition records with different Sales unit having different prices (values). E.g.

M-01, 1 CAR --> X USD

M-01, 1 BAG ---> Y USD

When user creates a sales order, the price shall be picked depending upon the Sales unit (and other criteria).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi TW,

I have tried with the same but the system is picking the same price as the first line item ex:bag even when i change the um to Car.Both the unit of measures are maintained in the material master and the price has been maintained in VK11.

Thanks,

Ramesh.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The price should change accordingly and automatically. I shall test this in the test system.

Please do the below:

1. After changing the Sales Unit in the sales order, try by clicking on button "Update".

2. Check if condition records are maintained for both Sales units i.e. Bag and Car.

3. In your sales order, create first with Car and then change to Bag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi TW,

The condition records for both car,bag are maintained in the system and i have tried to create car first and change it to bag the system is picking the price of BAG only.No change even if update is clicked.

Thanks,

Ramesh.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ramesh,

I have tested this and it works. Below are the details:

User has to click on button Update.

By clicking on button "Update", the value (price) changes according to that set in the condition record (for that Sales Unit)

Configuration:

1. Created a new condition table with fields MATNR, VRKME

2. Kept this new table at the top; activated exclusion field, in the access sequence (PR02)

3. Created sales order with first Sales unit, price populating accordingly (correctly)

4. Changed Sales unit, when to line item level, Tab Conditions, clicked on Update. System changed the value according to that set in the condition record (for the Other sales unit).

Please do the above steps. And convey your results.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How the stock is maintained for the two scenarios...500/car  -20 usd and 25pcs/bag-25usd.

Do you miantian the material separately and pack them in bag or carton as requested by customer while creating the sales order?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi,

The material will be packed accordingly after received confirmed order from the customer

For ex:If the customer has placed an order of 50000 pieces and he says

30000-in cartons

20000 in bags

Here the system has to pick different prices based on the packing mode.

Thanks,

Ramesh.