cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.1/Personal Settings - wrong adress and phone contacts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

My client wants to correct the address data -Street Name, Post code etc in the SRM portal->User Settings->Position Tab->Department Address->

Change  say Street Name , Postal Code, Telephone No etc..

I checked these fields in User settings except for Building COde & Position Attributes(Cost center etc) , these are Not Editable..

I  tried to update address in BP traxn for that user, still user sees old incorrect data -Street name etc Does Not update from BP i guess

I checked his Attribute Delivery Address# in PPOSA_BBP & passed that to Table ADRC..Its different.

Pl can you advise how to go about it so that correct data gets update for user & is set as default in user settings w/o user having to do that each time

BR/Ranganath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Department address in user personalization is set from User's  rganization assignment ( like Purchasing GRP)  <ADDRESS> tab. Please identify user's organization assignment and and change the value in the ADDRESS tab by PPOMA_BBP. After saving it, ask the user to re-login . the chnages will be defualted in his settings.

Also, same  can be done form SRM administration function in portal under Actve Queries - Purchasing Company