cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing procedure issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

As per new requirement we have to add new "z" condition type (mannual) in pricing procedure which will not take part in calculation of net value but amount applied this condition type needs to posted to respective GL account.

1)  I  have created "Z"  condition type .

2)  set as "mannual" in pricing procedure.

3)  GL account setting done.

but when I enter "z" condition type in pricing procedure it gets calculated in net amount. (which is not requirement)

and if I set this condition type "statistcal" in pric. proc. it will not trigger GL account.

Please provide the solution. it's very urgent.

apreciated your help.

Regards,

Kammy.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bojja,

I have already done the same setting s in V/08 but still cannot get the requred output .

is anybody kows if I can use any user exit to inactive the "z" condition type during calculation of net value ?

please reply . it's very urgent and needs to get it done .

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kammy ,

Please change the steps number and try hope it will be possible

i dont have access to my laptop now or else i can check it out

Regards

Ramesh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make an attempt as follows:-

For that condition type, check the box "Accruals" in V/06.  In your pricing procedure, have two different Account Keys for this condition type without checking for statistical.  Finally, in VKOA, assign the required G/L account in both the G/L Account columns.

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kammy ,

Pls refer http://scn.sap.com/thread/3183637

this thread for the if u want to have value statistic in sales order and GL a/c assignment

It was a different issue FOC sales how ever u can got it how to map the GL account

Any doubt let me know

Regards

Ramesh

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

when you create the condition type , this condition type can assign the pricing procedure here at net value you do  give from to level , but this z condition type sequence number , \it means step number do not give at net value from to level field , then you assign the account key , then maintain VKOA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kammy

Quite interesting...In order to make the condition type not to be considered in determining the net value it should be set as Statistical. And in order to post the value of a condition type to a GL account it should not be set as statistical. As of my knowledge it is not possible to configure with in our scope in SD as per your requirement. Check if some customization can be done through ABAP with the help of routines.

Regards

Suresh...