cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting Forecast Activity Dates in Planning Board

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I know that when we select an activity and go to SETTINGS --> Set of dates --> we can switch from Forecast to Basic and vice versa.

But after setting this to Forecast, when i go to Planning board and update constraints for an activity it updates basic dates and notr forecast,

Can we switch to Forecast in Planning board also?

Regards,

Jatinder

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You first need to copy changed basic dates to forecast dates(Menu > Edit > Reconcile Dates > Transfer basic dates to forecast dates), then only forecast dates will get updated.

After this planning board will show the forecast dates.

Regards,

Mahendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahindra,

Thanks for the so swift response.

See when i select an activity and go to SETTINGS --> Set of dates --> select forecast in date tab for activity i get ---> Constraint (FORECAST) and Dates (FORECAST), so i am able to add constraint for forecast dates.

But now when i want to do the same after double clicking the activity in the project planning board i done get only CONSTRAINT and DATES with FORECAST??

Even after when i do---- Menu > Edit > Reconcile Dates > Transfer basic dates to forecast dates ,.... still on double clicking activity i dont get option to add constraint for forecast dates??

Regards,

Jatinder