cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PI Email Alert content

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to all EXPERTS,

Good day! I need your expert advice on how can i solve my problem with PI. Here is the scenario. I have already configured PI alert to trigger an email. The problem now is how can i include in the email body, message details  that PI is trying to send to it's target server? Is that possible? I really need your help.

Thanks,

Jun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jun,

What sort of details do you need to include in this alert message? Maybe what was described by Michal in one of his blogs would be would be enough:

Regards,

Greg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Greg,

Thanks for the prompt response. Ok i will tell the whole scenario. The set up is Solman will send a message to PI and PI will send that message to Process Automation (3rd party). In the event that PI will encounter connection  problem to Process Automation that's where PI sends the alert as email together with the MESSAGE PI is trying to send to PA.   the recipient of the email will be the Service Desk Team so they can manually create log for the ticket. Now is that possible in the PI to send the alert together witht he MESSAGE as email?

Thanks,

Jun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Greg,

I already did the step by step procedure. I am able to recieve the email when and alert is triggered.what i need now is to include in the email body the actual Payload PI is trying to send.  is that possible? if yes can you share me the solution?

Thanks,

Jun