cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

issue on creation of network under wbse

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

after creation of project and wbse with network and activity user are releasing the project ,then after some days again they are creating network under same wbse which is released status but that time network is created under created status guide me how to control the created network in released status.

Regards

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

This is standard SAP behavior.

If you released a wbs then underlying existing as well as to be created Network will be released automatically.

You should control it by not releasing WBS or make a child WBS for networks and release it.

Release WBS instead of whole project.

Regards,

Pranav

MohanDesai
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Pranav is right..

MRD

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think the issue that Raj is trying to explain here is something else.

@Raj - Are you trying to say that when you create a new network under a WBS that has the relesead status the new network gets created with CRTD status? This is what i understand from what you have mentioned above. Please correct me if i am wrong.

I tested a similar case in my system and created a new network under a WBS element that already had the REL status. Please note that the entire project is released. The new network that got created, although, had the CRTD status. Next, i created an activity under a WBS element that had the REL status and the result was the same. The network that got created as a result of activity creation had the CRTD status. This looks to me as a pretty standard behaviour of the system.

Now, it would be better if you could explain your issue in more detail.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

sorry for delay

thanks for ur anaswer what u had told is correct

my user needs to create new network under WBSE which has  REL status. and that new network also needs to be in REL status only, guide me how to do this process

Regards

Raj